Sponsor Spouse
Sponsor Children
Sponsor Fiance(e)
Sponsor Parent
Sponsor Sibling
Affidavit of Support
USA Passport
Replacement of Naturalization
Income Requirement
Sponsor Spouse
Sponsor Children
Remove Conditions of Resisdence
Status Adjusment
Re-Entry Permit
Replace Green Card
Divorce no children, no asset
– Ly dị không tranh chấp
Affidavit OF Single Status
(Công Hàm Độc Thân)
Divorce with Children, Asset
Power of Attorney Property in VN
(Giấy ủy quyền nhà ở VN)
Vietnamase Passport
Chance Name & Age
Miscellanous (Notary…)

USA CITIZEN - Sponsor Children
Service Fee in USA
Service Fee in
Viet Nam (optional)
Single, under 21
$355 per person


Single, over 21- $355 per person $250 $ $
Married Children - $355 per person $250 $ $

Documents required

You need to bring information on both you and your sponsored child(ren).
1. Copies of passports (page with nonimmigrant visa)

2. Copy of naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship

3. Copy of your social security number

4. Original birth certificates

5. Two color photos each

6. Both of your addresses of residence and employment from the last five years

7. Date, city, country of birth (if known). City and country of current residence