Sponsor Spouse
Sponsor Children
Sponsor Fiance(e)
Sponsor Parent
Sponsor Sibling
Affidavit of Support
USA Passport
Replacement of Naturalization
Income Requirement
Sponsor Spouse
Sponsor Children
Remove Conditions of Resisdence
Status Adjusment
Re-Entry Permit
Replace Green Card
Divorce no children, no asset
– Ly dị không tranh chấp
Affidavit OF Single Status
(Công Hàm Độc Thân)
Divorce with Children, Asset
Power of Attorney Property in VN
(Giấy ủy quyền nhà ở VN)
Vietnamase Passport
Chance Name & Age
Miscellanous (Notary…)

USA CITIZEN - Sponsor Parent
  Processing Time
Service Fee in USA
Service Fee in Viet Nam
Sponsor Parent  No waiting period

$350 per person


Documents required

---21 years old or older

You need to bring information on both you and your parent(s):
1. Copies of passport (page with nonimmigrant visa)
2. Copy of your naturalization.
3. Copy of your social security
4. Orginal birth cerficates
5. Marriage Certificate
6. Divorce Certificate (if apply)
7. Current Employment (name, address, date emploment start)
8. Current Address

* Our 2nd filing fee when filing at the same time with 1st file