Sponsor Spouse
Sponsor Children
Sponsor Fiance(e)
Sponsor Parent
Sponsor Sibling
Affidavit of Support
USA Passport
Replacement of Naturalization
Income Requirement
Sponsor Spouse
Sponsor Children
Remove Conditions of Resisdence
Status Adjusment
Re-Entry Permit
Replace Green Card
Divorce no children, no asset
– Ly dị không tranh chấp
Affidavit OF Single Status
(Công Hàm Độc Thân)
Divorce with Children, Asset
Power of Attorney Property in VN
(Giấy ủy quyền nhà ở VN)
Vietnamase Passport
Chance Name & Age
Miscellanous (Notary…)

  Processing Time
Service Fee in USA
Re-entry permit (regular)
Travel document


$30 +305 +80+10= $425


Documents required

1. Two evidence of identity.

2. 2 photos

3.If you are applying to replace a card because of a name change you must submit a copy of a court order or marriage certificate reflecting the new name.

4. Fingerprints: If you are filing this application to register as a result of turning 14 years of age, you must be fingerprinted. After filing this application, INS will notify you in writing of the time and location where you must go to be fingerprinted/ Failure to appear to be fingerprinted may result in a denial of your application.