Sponsor Spouse
Sponsor Children
Sponsor Fiance(e)
Sponsor Parent
Sponsor Sibling
Affidavit of Support
USA Passport
Replacement of Naturalization
Income Requirement
Sponsor Spouse
Sponsor Children
Remove Conditions of Resisdence
Status Adjusment
Re-Entry Permit
Replace Green Card
Divorce no children, no asset
– Ly dị không tranh chấp
Affidavit OF Single Status
(Công Hàm Độc Thân)
Divorce with Children, Asset
Power of Attorney Property in VN
(Giấy ủy quyền nhà ở VN)
Vietnamase Passport
Chance Name & Age
Miscellanous (Notary…)

USA CITIZEN - Sponsor Fiance(e)
Service Fee in USA
Service Fee in Viet Nam

$455 per person


Documents required

You need to bring information on both you and your fiancé(e):

1. Copies of passports (page with nonimmigrant visa needed for fiancé(e)

2. Original birth certificates

3. Copy of your naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship

4. Copy of your social security number

5. Both of your addresses from the last five years

6. Copy of divorce certificate or date and place of divorce (if apply)
    -Prior spouse date of birth
     -Date and place marriage  

8. Two color photos each

9. Addresses of employment in the last five years

10. Both parents' names and their date, city, and country of birth (if known). Also needed is their current city and country of residence.